Evan D’Asero – Web Design & Content Intern
Evan is the resident Web Design Intern here at Titan Radio, and currently a Senior at CSUF, majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising. He hopes to one day work as a copywriter for a nonprofit organization, but for now, he helps to make the Titan Radio website look pretty, or something.
Evan first joined Titan Radio back in 2015 during his freshman year, where he held a relatively low-key show or two before going on a hiatus due to work over the next two years. However, in 2018, he made his return with a variety radio show, and in 2019, joined the team as their Web Design Intern. Titan Radio has always been a creative outlet for Evan, and he’s used the station to hone his skills both on and off-air. He’s always loved the incredible variety of content available on the station and hopes to see what his last semester has in store.
When he’s not making things look pretty online, Evan can be found making deliveries for the Daily Titan, or gaming it up on his PlayStation 4 or his sad excuse for a laptop. His current faves include Apex Legends, Borderlands, the Fallout series, and Battlefield V.
As for anyone looking to get into the fine art of radio, Evan has the following advice: Never, ever, underestimate the value of failure. Odd as it may seem, he only got where he is today by screwing up, sometimes a lot.
- “Hey Look Ma, I Made It” by Panic! At the Disco
- “Ghost” by Mystery Skulls
- “Sunflower” by Post Malone ft. Swae Lee
- “The Wanderer” by Dion & the Belmonts
- “Legend” by Jaroslav Beck ft. Generdyn & Backchat
- “Welcome to the Party” by Diplo ft. French Montana, Lil Pump, Zhavia Ward
- “Overthrow” (Club Version) by Boys Noize
- “Nobody Speak” by DJ Shadow ft. Run the Jewels
- “Bulls on Parade” by Rage Against the Machine
- “Ghosts” by Mike Shinoda